Friday, November 13, 2009

111309

Arrrigh , so tday . Seeing Jenn ddnt fall thru ): I wish I saw her . We had it all planned out & everything . But noppe . I ddnt get to see her . & instead , I got to spend the day w/ Katheryn . & we were having good conversations (x I love thaat chick to death . Like you have no idea . Hahahah ! & then we were walking around trynnna find a warm place to go to cos it was fuckin' cold -____-' so we went to Pier One & i felt weird cos we were soliciting ( i was hella using big words around her , i made her feel dumb . Ahahahah ! ) . but then what happened was , we walked out , hahah ! & guess who we saw ! Mark (: I havent seen that niggga in haaaaayla long .  I love his hair . I gave him a head massage & that nigga liked it when I pulled his hair . Ahahah , wth ? But aye , what can I say ? Lol . & then he went into Office Max thinkin James was there . But naah , James came a lil later & then Ryan came (: I love Ryan . He's awesome ! I still neeeda sing to him , but I'm so shy -___- hahaha . But anywaay , this one niggga kept eyeing me . Even Katheryn noticed . I thought I was hallucinating , but nopppe . I saw what I saw . & tell me whhy me & Katheryn's eyes were hellla buggging . I think the lady at Jamba Juice put something in our drink . Ahahahah ! But iddk . Lol . OH ! We also went to Petco & we saw dead fishes D: saad , i kno . ahaha ! thaat's abt it thou . I had a good day (x can't wait till next friday ! yeeee .
arrrigh , i'm done (: byeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment