Sunday, November 8, 2009
Got me all wrong ..
Damn thou , I walked into a high school thinking I start off fresh , but no . I walk in w/ all these haters behind me . Like wtf ? but everytime I get into a situation like this , I think of this quote ; " behind every successful person , there is a pack of haters . " Hahahaha , right ?! Took that shit offa Jeff Noche's myspace thou . But naah , this typa shit happens constantly & I'm jst tired of all the assumptions & the rumors ppl are spreading around . talking all that shit like you kno me . But BITCH , you dnt ! Get to kno me yourself . & bet , you'd be moded . Talk to me abt this shit , if you one of them haters & I'd put your ass on hush mode w/ all this shit . Shit , be mature abt this . & dnt be hella fake abt it too . Dnt come up to me acting like you coo w/ me & then jst turn around & go talk shit w/ other ppl . Like wtf ? Hella stupid . But no , you kno what I really dnt get ?! How everyone says I talk shit when I never said anything abt your ass . You aint that important that I gttta say shit abt you . Srrry , someone jst had to tell you . & you ppl that THINK i'm talking shit is jst looking fr someone to blame it all on fr the shit YOU'VE done . Cos freaal , tell me something I said or supposedly said . TELL ME ! Cos daamn , you nigggas & bitches are hellla stupid fr starting shit like that . Fuck , get a life . But yknno , might as well enjoy it . Cos love me or hate me , you still thinking abt me . Oooh , I hellla cant wait till this typa shit turns around & bites you in the ass . Jst watch , fr all the shit you bringing down onto my shoulders will come around & the weight will be 2x heavier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment