Sunday, November 29, 2009

Annoyed .

Something jst triggered my nerves & I'm annoyed as fuck . Like wth ? I'ma jst keep my mouth fuckin shut now .. Fuck this ..
Can't wait to hit the gym thou . Fuck foood now -____-' But dnt wrrry , I'll still eat ... Food was my bestfriend , but now it's becoming my worst enemy ..

It kinda seems as if nothing right is gna turn my way , that's one thing that's annoying me . The other thing is , I wsnt born w/ the right genes . Everyone says ; " you're so pretty " , " you're gorgeous " , blahblahblah ! STOP LYING TO ME ! Thanks . Uggh , idddk . I'm jst so fed up w/ so much shit . I'm also annoyed at the fact that I cnt be happpy right now .

Kinda sucks now that I'm crying ...

No comments:

Post a Comment