Thursday, November 26, 2009
NOV. 25 , 2009 .
So yesterday was prettty fun . The daily shit went down . Woke up , wash my face , brush my teeth , & then .. clean . After that , I got rdy , watched My Sister's Keeper , FINALLY ! Thaat shit got me crying like 4 times ! maaaan , it's jst that there are scenes that are so intense . But anywaay , after watching that I was headed to the plaza . It was my 3rd time watching New Moon (x hahahah , we were hellllllla loud . Lol . But after awhile , Ashley was gettting annoying , but I love her no matter what (: hahaha ! Then we started walking around & we took pictures . haha . I saw Anthony there (: & other ppl . We decided to go watch them dance since they were slaaaapn . hahha . Toook pictures there . & the funny thing is that I took Anthony's board & I wanted to try , but I decided to jst sit on it & get pushed some where . My immature moment xD hahaha ! You arrdy kno doe . & then , yeaah . I kept stealing Nicole frm Ej , pwahahaha ! What else happpened ? Nothing reallly , we jst took pictures , after we went to L&L , & took pictures . Then we ate . Yummmm (: hahaha ! It was prettty dopppe . The only thing I dnt like abt L&L is the nigga there that works there helllla be looking at you , like wtf ? It's weird O.o but yeaah ! my daay was prettty dope & it's still continuing till now (x I love these girlys :D What kept me going in the beginning of it all thou . & always will . Even thou we do have a distance . We're still there fr each other , no matter whaaaat (: Lovin them till the end . Alwaays .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment