Duuude , I hella think I'm abtta have my period -____-' I'm hellla bitchen at ppl fr no reason . & I've beeen bipolar & shit . Like wtf ? Haaah . Idddk , I'm hellla bugging . I neeeda take a vaca frm my family . Mainly frm my grandma . If I had to pick frm my mom's mom or my dad's mom , no doubt I'd pick my dad's mom . Cos shieeet , she be acting like a freaal grandma . Cos aren't grandparents suppose to be spoiling you ? Not disciplining you ? Cos that's what I thought . & I'm pretty sure parents are suppose to be doin the disciplining . Iddk , maybe that's jst me . Blaap . Subliminal messages . Haaah , kno what that mean ? Shit , better look it up if you dnt ( hellla random ! )
arrigh , I ddnt go to 4th (x haha . I went to Mr. McDivitt's class to help out & turned out , I ddnt have to do anything . haaah . We jst drew shit . & I'm in love w/ my cover (: I did the paint splatter thaaang . dope shit thou . in my opinion at least . I was hellla happpy w/ that thou . haah . Freakin' Jordan was making fun of me -___- haha . thaat tall meanie butt . & YES , she knos ! haha .
After school , ahhh . My my myyyy , haha . Whatta day after school . I was gettting helllla irritated . Like no offense & shit , but certain ppl were jst hellla irritating . They were tripppen off the littlest things . Jst cos I told you to shut up like twice , you're gnnna get hellla butt hurt offa that shit . Like , wtf ? It's hellla irritating . Like shit , come the fuck down . it was jst tday . & then you'll ignore me , wtf ? Hellla stupid . but yknno , I love you no matter what . & then I spent my day well w/ him (x I guess we're open to the public (: haha , so ladies , BACK OFF ! hahaha , thaanks (: & goes fr you too , you guys . blaaap . & if YOU'RE reading this , I'm hellla falling fr you (: btw , how's Emma ? haha .
" I love ..... PIE ! Duhh ! " hahahah !
No comments:
Post a Comment