Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yesterday ...

was pretty fun . It was a good day . I went to go see New Moon (: & my brother & sister in law went to go see Precious . Haha , I hellla wna see that . & I also wna see The Blind Side & ofcourse , Eclipse ! Comes out June 30 , 2010 :D Helllllla excited fr that thou .

Well , yesterday was a day spent well w/ him . At lunch , we were light weight PDA . hahah , it was cute thou . & then when we went to the movies , met up with him . Mom ddnt kno he was there , so shhhh . & during the movie , he kept wanting to squeeze me . Like wth ? hahaha . it was funnny . & that dork wanted to do 100 kisses . Ahahahaha , i cldnt do it thou . I kept laughing , but then we finally did it . ahahaha ! WHOOO ! (x & when Jacob finally cut his hair & was finally shirtless , I kept squeezing Cris' hand & he got all mad & then he was like ; " get off ! " I was like ; " Bitch ! " I ddnt say it to him , I jst thought it to myself . Hahahaha , but yknno . & then he wld say that I got butt hurt ! Whaaaat thaaaa helllll ?! Ahahaha , this nigggga . & ommmg , Anthony & Cris were so retarded , when it was starting , they started screaming like girls & then the girls started screaming too & then when they finallly showed Edward ( Robert Pattinson ) , they were like ; " Whooo ! Sexy ! " hahaha , & then when they heard Jacob's ( Taylor Lautner ) voice , they did the same thing & when they showed him w/ his long hair , they were like ; " Ugggggh . " Hhahahaha , it was funnnny . & yeah , it was prettty funnny . But overall , it was a goood day & it was a most def good movie (: i'm in love w/ it & w/ him . But then after the movie , we went to L&L , Kuya wanted to go to Applebee's thou . If only he was paying thou . hahaha . But yeah , jst stuck with L&L . All good thou , next time (x & I'm waiting patiently till Eclipse comes out . REMEMBER THE DATE ; JUNE 30 , 2010 .

Ahh , I'm feeling very exuberant tday , gta go to a party & then I'm gooooone . I gta clean the kitchen first -____-' Shieeeet , I'll tell you how tday goes , later .

No comments:

Post a Comment