" It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep 'cause everything is never as it seems when I fall asleep "
" But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre 'cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar "
^^ those wld have to be my favorite lyrics of the song . They do say a lot . The song in my opinion is annoying , but as you listen to it & open your mind & listen to the words , you'll really like it . I found myself being hypocritical abt this song . I'd hear someone singing it & get annoyed , but then now I see myself listening to it & singing it . Ahh , hypocritical much ? Oh yess . But as I said in my last blog , how I wish to get away frm everything , this song helps me . Cos this song takes me to a place where I wld love to go everyday . The world I wld love to wake up & go to sleep to . Ah , how beautiful music can help you escape & make you believe something is the way you want it to be . But then as soon as reality comes , everything is gone ... & tht's the thing abt us , we always try to make things we want them to be . We're always wanting to hear what we wna hear & when we dnt , we get .. butt hurt . I guess tht's the word . Idddk . But jst how I wish I can escape & yes , " I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly . " & oh so very much am I weird cos I hate goodbyes & got misty eyes as they said farewell ...
Fireflies - Owl City
No comments:
Post a Comment