Tuesday, November 10, 2009

" I wnnna see what your mom looks like ! "

Ohh shit . So it was Anne's Birthday last night ( yesterday ) & yknno what ? I'ma say it agen !
HAPPY MUUUUFUCKIN ( late ) BIRTHDAY , BIEETCH ! 
hahaha ! I love you Anne (:

Arrrigh , so last night was pretty fun . It was a normal day , went to school & what not . But then SOMEONE took my bracelet ! Hahaha , oh well . It dsnt matter anyway . It makes more sense fr him to wear it anyway , cos it says ; " caseylovesyoou " . But ofcourse , the love part is a heart . Haha . & then after school . same old , same old shit . Talked to Katheryn fr a bit . & talked to Jordan abt somethaaaangs . Haha . Theeeeeen , we get to Anne's house ! Whooo . I love her house (x we were helllla waiting fr Sheri , Franchesca , & Jose . " Yknno , if the E in Jose was silent , your name wld be ' hose ' " - Casey ( me ) . Hahahahahahah ! That was funnnny . & then Anne's lil brother , Anthony , was like , " what's your name ? " ( to Sheri ) & then Sheri goes ; " My name is Leslie . " Ahahahah ! & he was like ; " Oh , okaay . " hahaha ! & he freakin asked Jose if he was GAY ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Thaaat was soo funnny . But embarrassing . Maaaayn , I felt hellllla ... idek how to describe it . Haha . Then we decided to finally get rdy after taking pictures on the webcam . haha . " Omg , look at my butt ! " - Me . " It's like a big lump ! " - Joanne . Ahahah ! Funnnny (x But no , it hellla looked like a big lump . & I was in pajama pants ! Haha . Then we got in our dresses , then we all decided to squeeze in the small ass bathroom & do hair . Like , they were hellla watching me do my hair . & then I had to do Sheri's , Anne's , Franny's , & Joanne's . But we had to time -____-' Anne Marie's grandparents liked my hair (x hahaha ! Her grandpa was like ; " You can be a beautician . " I was like ; " Ayyyyyyyyyyyyye ! " Hahahahah ! Joke laang . I ddnt say that . We took hellla pictures thou . It was fun (: shlda beeen there niggga ! Hahahah ! So then we got to Elephant Bar & then we were hellla in the bathroom jst taking pictures . Then we got our table (x Then the appetizers came & then Amanda had said something that sounded like Jeremy & Anthony was like ; " Who's Jeremy ? " Sheri ; " I'm Jeremy ! " Me ; " I thought you were Leslie ?! " Ahahahahahha ! Oh shiiit , we almst chocked on the Sweet Patatoe Fries . Ahahaha ! & then there was thing on the wall that looked like a hellla big ass fish tank , but it wasnt ! I helllla thought it was real . I was like ; " Ooooh , fishes ! " & then it was jst the freakin wall w/ neon lights ! Ahahahaha ! Like wtf ? Hahahah , then we ate . We were hellla sharing food & shit . & Joanne & Jose order these one virgin drinks & they were helllla gooood . Hahahaha . I got this one fat burger . It was good , but greasy / oily -___-' But naah , it was goood . Haha . Then Sheri got rice (: haha , had some of that shit , you arrrrdy kno . Hahaha.
So then after eating , you arrdy kno we went to the bathroom & then we hellla toook pictures agen ! I was like ; " take a picture of me peeing , but I'm not really peeing . " Ahahaha ! & then we went in the big stall to take the picture . & then we heard the door opening & Joanne closed the stalls door & we were like ; " Fuck ! " Haha , cos there was 3 of us in there . Me , Amanda , & Joanne . & we were helllla like ; " Uhhh .... " Ahahahah ! So then I hopped on the toilet & was like like ; " they cant see me now , nigga ! " Hahahah . & Joanne & Amanda were hellla trynnnna pick up their feet one at a time thinking no one wld notice . Hahaha ! That's one of the highlights of the night . We were hellla laughing . Then we went back to the table to have some cake (x & I was helllla full & only wanted a little . & yeaah . Sheri & Jose were sharing & everyone else had their own . & then I guess Jose was like ; " I want more . " Then Anne goes ; " Mooom , Jose wants more ! " & he was like ; " What ? Nooo . Sheri ate mine ! " Ahahahahahah ! But then I ended up eating everyone else's cake . It was gooooood (: Hahahaha ! oh shiiit , then we were helllla laughing . & Sheri was like ; " huh ? noooo . " Hahaha ! Funny stuff maayn . Then we were almst done & I hellla got icing on my finger & got it on Anne . Ahahah , then Jose took his plate & tried getting her face to it . haha . It was all in her haair . haha . then we jst started caking each other . & then Sheri tried gettting me & I helllla dropped to the floor & I tried gettting up , but then I was laughing too much that I jst fell back down . & then I started crawling under the table . Ahahaha , it was funnnny . They were hellla laughing at me . Oh maaan , crazy shit . It was funnn thou . Like I said , you shlda been there ! Hahahaha ! then we were droppping ppl off & when were dropping off Jose , Sheri was like ; " I wnnna see what your mom looks like ! " & all the girls got out the car & walked him to the house . & Franchesca was like ; " We're making JOse look like a pimp ! " Ahahahah ! Funnnnny shiiiiiiit (x What else ? Thaat's abt it . Then I got droppped & the rest is a mystery w/ Anne , Sheri , & Franchesca . Hahaha !

Ahh , PICTURE TIME !
Cakin' nigggga !






















No comments:

Post a Comment