Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Overwhelmed ...



w/ so much .. SHIT . I'm suppose to be working on an essay , but that hsnt had much success . I'm slacking so much & stalling in so many ways possible . My goal is to at least get SOME of my essay done . I got 5 more days to turn it in fr my full amount of credits , but 6 to get late credit . Fuuuh -___-' I'm trying my best to put my all in this . But my mind has been some where else fr the past few days . I've been focusing more on Cris , what I'm gna wear , how I shld do my hair , how I'm gna clear up my acne , when am I gna get my nails done , when am I gna get my blackberry , & a whole other load of shit . I need to be more content w/ my shit . It's gna gettting pretty old how materialistic I can be . Trying to break that habit of getting what I want & jst learn to be content to the most part . I'm gettting there thou . I need to realize that we're living in a world w/ a horrible economy -___- I'm trying to get my mind on the right track agen .Trying to break away frm the drama , & finally step into the sunlight of a stress free life . Uggh , I cnt wait till my weekend in the City . Where I'm able to not stress abt anything & jst let loose . & jst ... be me ! Looking forward to that right there . But I'm also looking forward to see Cris (:

No comments:

Post a Comment