Is it? I'm tired of having to go through so much drama. Maybe I'm feeling like this cos of my period. I'm more sensitive to things like this at this time of month -___-' I hate the fact that she's actually telling everyone that has NOTHING to do with this situation. It's so stupid. Sometimes I find myself too mature for the people I hang around with. I find myself rather wanting to hang out with the guys than the girls. Girls are cool when you need someone to talk to, when you need someone to understand what you're going through & all that jazz . But then guys are jst so chill & layed back, & they wont start shit. They're awfully more immature at times, but it's fine cos they know how to have fun & jst lay back . ya feel ? & maaaayn . Man oh man , did I have some issues with " ykno who " earlier tday . Crazy ! haha , but we're good now (: thank goodness .
& ykno how i said tht I have a feeling as if everything is my fault ? I still have tht feeling -____-' its been getting the best of me . I havent had much confidence .. I was walk around as if everyone is judging me & thinking negatively . Esp tday . Jst ppl kept looking -____-' I hated it . I wanted to die . & tday after school I was blowing up in ppls faces ! you have no idea . I was so tense & jst yellling at ppl like wtf ? I was crazy after school . Stupid period . But it's their fault , they shldve nvr took my shoe ! ahahaha ! Fuckin bastards . Jk . But I think that's abt it . My whole day at school . But no ! Fuckn Mennen made me feel bettter . He was hellllllla making me & Katheryn laugh . He was making all these faces & what not . It was helllla funny . ahahah ! You shlda been there .
No comments:
Post a Comment