Thursday, November 12, 2009

Daily Dose of Marilyn Monroe .

" I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else. "

" I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that's not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do. The best way for me to find myself as a person is to prove to myself that I am an actress. "

" The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.  "

"Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature.  "

" Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.  " ( my favorite so far . )

" It's woman's spirit and mood a man has to stimulate in order to make sex interesting. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. "

ahh , Marilyn . One of my favorites . Wishing she was born later in life or I was born earlier to have known what she has done better . To understand things better of her . Frm reading quotes frm her & then quotes frm others talking abt how they thought she was dumb or stupid . I dnt get it . How so ? Reading her quotes , she's a poet , deep , & understandable . Ppl see her JST AS a sex symbol , & they dnt take the chance to really understand her . The same thing I'm going thru , except different situation . Ppl think im fake , but they dnt take the chance to get to kno me THEMSELVES . But it's w/e reallly . They're missing out . But anyway , how much I loathe the ppl that call her stupid & dumb . You're probably like ; " You never met her , how do ykno ? " But read her quotes ! She's deep , funny , intelligent fr this matter ,  & a straight up poet . As her ex-husband had said , About Marilyn Monroe, by her ex-husband, Arthur Miller: To have survived, she would have had to be either more cynical or even further from reality than she was. Instead, she was a poet on a street corner trying to recite to a crowd pulling at her clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment