Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fuuuuh ..

I'm arrrdy missing the City life . But then when I'm there , I gt so ome sick & I miss my mommmy ): geeeeze , I'm so weird .

Well , lemme tell you abt my weekend . Friday , I went down to my daddy's house . Went shoppping the next day (: Felt bad cos my grandma spent nearly 200 on me "/ Srrry grandma . At least now you dnt have to wrrry abt me on Christmas (: hahaha . Then the bonfire was a no show ): Hellllla nigggas flaked . Wanted to get to that Function , but no money . Sunday ( tday ) , I got my nails done , then went shopping agen . haha , yeee . Then we went to get fooood (: Then we hit the road back to Vallejo . Haaaayla weak . We were stuck in traffic fr the longest time & I had to go pee soooo bad ! hahaha . But now , I'm finalllly home to my new tv , & my mommy & step daddy once agen (:

In between those hours , hellla shit went down . Friday night , me & my brother snuck out the house cos he wanted to see his gf . They were drinking , I ddnt want to .. laaaying off that shit thou . stayed out till like 3 ? then got back home . haaah . Saturday , I met this niggga , Michael Pagaduan . He helllla dope & sweeet (: hahahah . & tday , nothing reallly went down . I woke up at 8 fr some reason , but then I went back to sleep & slept fr 3 hrs . haaah . & now , I gtttta get to that hw -____-' shieeeet . wellll , I'ma head out . Peaaace bitch (:

No comments:

Post a Comment