Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW MOON .


Ahh , New Moon . haha , this movie was actually good (: ofcourse I'ma say that thou . Lol , Taylor Lautner is .. WHOOO ! He's body is amazing . Like you have no idea . Oh maaan . & like yeah .If you haven't seen it , I think this will be a killer .So , it starts off as it does in the book . She's in her dream which seems as if it's real & she sees this old lady across the field . Edward comes out of no where & then she finally realizes that the old lady is her . Haha , yes . It's her . She wakes up & it's her birthday . As you have seen the trailer , she gets a paper cut , Jasper gets all .. iddk how you wld describe it as , but I'd say he gets angry . Or as TRUE fans would say , he gets " thirsty " fr her blood . Edward leaves her & honestly the only thing abt the movie is that it leans more on how she's so in love w/ Edward , but starting to get attracted to Jacob . It's a good love story , but really ! Go fr Jacob ! He's good fr her , am I right ?! Geeeze -____-' there were so opportunities fr them to kiss , but it jst ddnt happen . Goodness gracious . There was barely any action , had a few laughs , serious , sweet moments , & such . It was crazy how after Edward had left her , every night she wld have a dream abt the day she got bit by .. what's his face ?! Idek . haha , remember the guy frm the first one ? Well yeah ! They went away after she started hanging w/ Jacob more . But overall , the movie was a hit & I'm in love w/ it . Next movie I'm looking forward to is : The Blind Side , Precious , & The Fourth Kind . & OFCOOOURSE , ECLIPSE ! :D teehee ! & the ending , I wnt ruin that fr you . But you'll be shocked ! & most def , you'll be anxious to watch Eclipse . Whoooo !

& tday , was a good day . A good day spent well w/ ykno who (; haha . He's the sweetest guy . It was funnny & yet embarrassing how Anthony & Cris were screaming like girls when the movie started & them femaales started doing the same thing , like wtf ? & Cris wld get mad every time I wld squeeze him when I saw Taylor :D but anywaay , tday , in first I found myself thinking abt how things were before I started talking to him & I actually started laughing out loud to the whole situation . idk why , it's jst funny how we met . But I'll blog abt my day & the story , laater .. I'm out thou . Byeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment