Thursday, November 5, 2009

Life Lessons .. In my opinion .


We go through things so we kno what to expect when it happens in the future . Friends come & go , but family stays solid , right ? & same w/ love . There are hellla ppl out there jst looking fr " the one " . but daamn , take things slow . It's only high school . & then you here alla them say ; " I wnnna find the one arrrdy ! " Like , wth ? Esp them Freshmen & Sophomores . I can understand the juniors & seniors , but not all the way . Cos they're like what ?  16 - 18 . Too young shit . But who am I to be talking , " too young " . I'm like 14 , but I'm not trynna find " the one " jst yet . Cos I'm trynnna live my life w/ no hesitation . There will be times where we all have to fuck up & learn frm it , cos we're human . & we're still growing . & we have so much ahead of ourselves . & really thou , we may hit a point where we'll say , I've been thru this ardy , but reallly . We haven't . My mom & I had a deep talk & she told me ; " Casey , I may be 37 , but I still learn frm my mistakes . & I want you to learn frm mine . But if you happen to slip & fall , I'll love you endlessly  . " & jst saying that & hearing that , you shld kno that it's okay to sometimes make a mistake , jst as long as YOU LEARN FRM IT ! Dnt do something & keep repeating it . Cos that isnt learning . That's jst showing how stupid you can be & how stupid you ARE . Jst hopefully you can learn to realize that you need help after awhile . I'm jst so tired of seeing ppl hurt frm the ones that they thought were " the one " . Take things slow & jst look fr the one that'll make you happy long enuf to realize that you're ready to start a new chapter in your life . " Letting go does not mean giving up , it means accepting what wasn't meant to be . " Loving that quote right thuuuuur . haha . hella true thou right ? It's okay to let go , cos it shows that you're strong enuf to get thru anything . It's funny cos my 2 main girls look up to me fr that . You may hide all your feelings & not show it to the public , but then let it out when you're alone . That's good , but it's also good to show some feeling to the public cos it shows you're vulnerable to let yourself go . & yes, that is a good thing . Showing that you're open , but not willing to trust easily .  Now take a breather & tell me what you think so far . I'll say more things later , next time . Jst think abt it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment