Tday was pretty dope (: Finally got to see him (x Hm , so what happpened ? Hellla shit . He honestly made my Thanksgiving worth while . We were planning to watch Up , but that was a fail . We ended up watching the rest of the episodes to Rob&Big . Then we were watching Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factor .
Thanksgiving was pretty good thou . I ddnt have to wrry abt a thing . I love that feeling when you're around family & a certain someone , & they make you feel as if nothing can go wrong , ykno ? I love that feeling . Cos fr once in the longest time ever , I got to be stress free (: & it was greaat . & I finally got to see him in what felt like forever . Thank goodness :D haha .
No comments:
Post a Comment