Saturday, November 21, 2009

I dnt wna start ...

jumping to conclusions but daaamn . I'm helllla uggh right now . I'm in the mix of sad , disappointed , mad , & jst ... BLAAAAH . I hellla dnt wna get hurt agen , but then I wna be happpy . But how can I be happpy w/ a chance of me gettting hurt ? I haven't felt like this in awhile .. To think that I was really gna give him my all , my heart , my everything .. but if it's one thing , I learned to never let anyone be my everything , cos when they're gone , I'll have nothing .. but eventually , you'll gain your everything back . w/ or w/o that person ..


fuuuh , i cant go any further w/ this . I neeeda vent to Dominic , i'm done w/ this fr now .. bye . I neeeeda get my shit straight before I can actually go any further .

No comments:

Post a Comment