So , I was jst sitting in my room thinking of how things are going fr me . How things have changed , & how things are jst .. shitty . & to be quite honest , most of the things in life have been shitty . jst never really let it out . The only person really is Myles . & tdaay , skipping 2nd w/ Dominic made me realize that I'm so glad that I met him . He's the besterest friend ever (: I love his ass to death . Like , w/o him . I probably wldnt even been able to get thru the shit I went thru . Ahh . But it's sad cos we'll talk here & there . Like one week , it'll be constant , & then the next week , we dnt talk at all . But yet , he's still there fr me . He jst happens to be distant at times . Then there's my girl bestfriend . My , my , myyy . What can I say ? I love her to death too . I haven't been hanging out w/ her fr awhile either . It's beeen soo long since me & her actually talked on the phone & had a 2 -3 hour convo . The last time I really remember being w/ her was the week before 8th grade started . Oh maan . & lemme tell you . It was one hell of a day . Ahahahah ! & then I remember , I went to her house the day BEFORE the first day of 8th grade cos I had to go pick up my curling iron . But anyway ! I hellla remember after leaving her house , I cried in the car . It was jst sad . Cos I cldnt even " graduate " w/ her . I wsnt there during competitions . & I'm not gnna lie . we drifted . We're like verrrrrrry distant bestfriends . Ykno ? & I actually thought Bethel wld bring us closer , & it did . But not like I hoped . She's so into the band & what not -____-' not to sound selfish , but I hope she dsnt do it next yeaar . Blaap . Selfish , selfish , selfish me ... ahh ! I jst miss her mucho ! Theeen , there's Jenn .. Jennifer Cartagena . Man oh man , what can I say ? It's been 6 mnths since i HAVENT seen her . Ahh , so long -____-' I miss her ! Everytime I talk to her , I jst feel like crying cos we alwaays reminisce . Frm the time when we both were going thru our love problems , to trust issues , & back to being bestfraaayns . Agen (x but I really do hope that I get to see her sooon . Ahh . Anything else ?
So , I have a feeling that I'ma be on my period . Well actually , I do kno that I'ma be on that shit sooon . Cos I've been halllla bipolar lately . Like tdaay , I jst had hella shit on my mind & i ddnt kno how to express it & I guess my expression was that I was sad .. iddk . I've jst had so much on my mind . Like what makes her a 10 ? she aint even alla that . but then agen , that's his opinion . But it was kinnna fucked up how he jst flat out said her name & ddnt say shit abt me . But w/e . & it's kinna funny how I've seen her around school lately & that bitch keep loookin at me like she got a fuckin problem , so what do I do ? I mug a bitch ! hahaha ! Shieeet , idgaf . She shldnt be lookin at me like that . But w/e . It's jst femaales these daays . Shieeeet . Oh maaan , I fuckin cried 4th period -_____-' Cos me & my mommy were texting & then like , iddk . She was jst like ; " I feel weird tday . & Casey , yknno I love you right ? I wna let ykno . Cos I dnt want you thinking that I dnt love you . " & iddk , it jst hella made me cry . I kno that she loves me , but .. iddk . Idek how to explain it . Blaaah .
Ahhh , I think the only thing going good fr me is , me & him . thaat's abt it . Like , we're on good terms . But it's jst ... iddk how to let him kno . yknno how the say when you get a zit on your nose , it means that you're in love ? well guess what ! I have a freakin pimple on my nose -____-' & honestly , iddk how to tell him or express it to him .. the phrase has been wanting to come out fr some time now , but iddk . I chicken out everytime I'm abt to say it . & so tday , before I left , I was like ; " yknno you mean a lot to me , right ? " Haha , & all that nigga said was ; " me too . " Tf ? Ahahahah ! & then yeaah . Idddk . So much shit ..
No school tmo (: not gnna see him ): Jst gnnna stay home & do .. nothing ..
No comments:
Post a Comment