Tday , there was no school . Woke up at 6 30 fr some reason . Went back to sleep after an hr & then woke up feeling like shit -___-' hellla wsnt in the mood to go out or see anyone . Well , anyway . I got outta bed , went to the kitchen to eat :D haha . you arrdy kno . Ate a peanut butter sandwich ( there was no jelly ) . Hahah . Watched the end of Harry Potter & The Order of the Pheonix . Took a shwr , got dressed to go no where , then went back downstairs to watch Marley & Me . & lemme tell you , it was like the 6th time fr me to watch it & I still cried ! cmoooon now ! haha . I got hella cold alla sudden during the movie too . Then I watched the re run of the new episode of The Hills . Thaat's the shit thou (x after , I was flippin thru HBO & I found this one movie , it's called I Could Never Be Your Women . Thaat shit is my new movie (x hahaha ! I fell in love w/ it . It was pretty cute too . & there was this guy on there that hella reminded me of him (x Like no lie . Cos he did something that hellla reminded me of what he did to me . It was jst cute . Hahaha ! Maan , I miss him .. Then after that movie was done , I went to go flat iron my hair , haha . Then Milk was on & as i'm typing this , at this very moment , haha . I'm watching it , still . It's a good movie . You shld watch it if you haven't watched it yet . Yeah ? K . haha .
Ommmfg , my dad was on the cpu this whole daay . I had to use my phone -____-' he was playing his stupid poker game & that Farmville shit on Facebook . Ahahaha , like wth ? But yknno . He's jst being ... old . Like my mom (x jkjk . My parents are young . Mid 30s . YOOOUNG . & I love them . haha .
No comments:
Post a Comment