So tday was pretty good . Whack at first , but it turned out to be goood (: haha . This is what went down .
Went to sleep at like 3 last night , woke up hellla early cos my mommy wanted to go out & eat . ahahaha ! & then after we ate , we got rdy & went to go to the movies . Met up w/ my auntie & the little munchkins . it's sad cos they're almst my height & they're in Elementary -____-' shit , i neeeda hurry up & grow . Lol . But yeaah , you're probably wondering what I watched & this shld be no shocker here , i went to go see New Moon , agen (x ahahaha ! it was goood . I was loud thou during the movie . I jst cldnt help it . Taylor Lautner's body is sooo mmmmm (; hahahaha ! Geeeeze . & his abs & when she was hugging him , i was like ; " She's so lucky ! " hahahahaha ! & they started laughing at me . But overall , it was gooood :D & then what else happpened ? Nothing reallly . Lol . Went home , cleaned up a bit , cooked dinner , watched part of End of the Spear till my mom insisted on watching the corny ass tagalog movie . ahahaha ! it was goood thou . It made me laugh (: & then we watched another one , but it was more of a drama one . haha , i was knocked out thou . So only my mom watched it . hahaha , i slept gooood thou (: & then yeaah . that was abt it . nothing else reallly happened after that . Went to go get ice cream , & then I'm doing this . Btw , I watched Stairway to Heaven . My fuckin soap opera thou (; hahahah !
P.S. Dnt be surprised if I come back to school w/ a bigger butt (x ahahaha !
No comments:
Post a Comment