LOVE : We think abt it , sing abt it , dance abt it , & loose sleep wrrying abt . When we kno we dnt have it , we search fr it . When we discover it , we dnt kno what to do w/ it . When we have it , we fear loosing it . It's a constant source of pleasure & pain . We dnt kno which it'll be frm one moment to the next . It is a short word , easy to spell , difficult to define , & IMPOSSIBLE to live w/o .
I kno I blogged this quote before , but now that I think abt it ... it is impossible to live w/o . I kno I probably dnt kno what to do if he was to leave me . But we alwaays search fr it when we dnt have it . & yeah , there are ppl that say they arent looking , but they really are . & it's funnny cos we're always so scared to loose the one we love . & honestly , I've fallen in love . I was scared to take the risk & I still am . but I'm taking baby steps . I kno he's scared too & I hope he's taking baby steps as well . It has been 2 months of talking & I'm glad we havent jumped right to going out cos I probably wld've dropped him . Falling & being caught is the best feeling that I've felt in awhile . Esp frm him . Jst the simple things he does makes me feel like everything is jst fine . Even thou right now he's annoyed & possibly annoyed at me , haha , makes me feel like he really does care . Even thou we had mini arguments , it jst shows that he cares & ofcourse I care too (: I wna make him my everything , but I'm to scared to take the risk cos of what happened in my past relationship . But I'm doing my best to break down that wall of being scared . I'm trying my best to be his (: I kno he loves me too , & I'll never forget how he said it to me too (: the exact date was November 14 , 2009 (: my backyard looking at the view (: hahaha ! I wld kno , cos it was the night of the Pacquiao fight . The night he sat on me ! ahahahah ! geeeeze -____-' but no matter what , I love him . " I'm down fr you baby . " & Cris , if you're reading this , I'm srrry fr w/e & everything . Jst kno thaat I love you (: w/ all my heart . I'm glad I met you & I'm thankful fr you . Babe , I love you & I miss you , a lot . If I dnt get to see you this week , I'ma be maad . I cldnt take you out my head tdaay , it's craaazy . haha , but I love you babe (:
A&F ; CaseyAnn :D
Trust feat. Monica - Keyshia Cole
No comments:
Post a Comment