Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jst the thought abt him .

<---- Guess who ! hahaha ! Yes , Cris (: & srrry ladies , he's mine ! So back the fuck off ! (: thanks . hahaha . welll , yeaaah . I've been talking to this little big kid fr abt 2mnths now & even thou we dnt go out , it's like we basically do . So ppl have said . But realllly , it is . Esp Katheryn knos it . She's alwaays buggging me like ; " You & Cris shld go out arrrdy ! " I'm like ; " Damn , it aint my fault he hsnt popped the question ! " hahahaha ! But yeaaah , I'm crazy abt this guy right here . He's the one that's been making me happpy , even when I'm feeeling at my worst . & the funny part is when girls call him cute . ahahaha , makes me be like ; " Yeaaah , I kno . Tell him something he dsnt kno & something I dnt kno . " ahahaha . But reallly , he is . Right ?! Rhetorical question . Meaning , dnt answer that (x but anywaay , like I said , he's the one that has beeen putting that smile on my face . He's the one that's been making me feel my best when I'm at my worst . The one that gives me those hugs that I love so much . & when I turn & I see him looking at me , it gives me butterflies . Like , I cnt even explain the feeling I get when I see him , or even jst the thought of him gives me this feeling that I cnt even explain . But I kno it's a good feeling (: & I hope I dnt lose him anytime soon , actually I hope I dnt lose him at all . He's one of the things I'm thankful fr in my life . It's funny cos he's the one of the reasons I get my ass to school . The reason why I actually try . & the reason why I'm happppy :D & fr Thanksgiving , I'ma really say this ; " I'm thankful that Cris walked in my life (: " ahahaha ! Like freaal . hahaha , cos I am . My mom will be like ; " Ang corny na man . " But aye ! it's truuuue (: haha . Wellll , I'ma get back the fun & get off this shit . Cris , if you're reading this , I love you (:



No comments:

Post a Comment