to be this high off the ground & jst see the world frm a whoole different perspective . how things are different frm when you see things frm others point of veiw . To be this high off the ground & jst see how everyone revolves around the same superficial things . I've had thoughts & opinions on things we go thru on a day to day basis . Some say they arent materialistic , & others are in denial . The ones that arent materialistic wish they were & the ones that are in denial , how much they wish they werent . It's funny when one is so spoiled & dsnt see how spoiled they are till they see someone else acting the same as they had . How some of us are blinded by the truth , cos they focus so much on what they want to believe , but the truth is , it'll never happen . No matter how bad you think it will happen , it wnt . How funny it is when you see ppl or meet ppl that are so closed minded & dnt take the chance to see things differently . how they only say things judged on what they read & dnt experience . They are level 1 questions & they dnt explore their own mind to open to new worlds & ideas . They think so political & dnt even bother to let their imagination run . Not even fr the slightest second . & this question came across my mind earlier tday while I was watching a movie , " who wld wnnna be a prostitute ? " I knno , it's a weird & random question . but who wld wnnna be that ? That's the most dirtiest job you cld ever accomplish . But in my eyes , i dnt see it as an accomplishment . I jst see it as the person you are , nothing but scum & so dirty . Lower than gravel & dirt we walk upon .
Fuck , go kick rocks .
^^ mm , jst random shizz that came in my head .. iddk , thought I wld share that w/ you .
welll , on the good note , I get to see my favorite person in the whole wide world tmo (: My date w/ Jennifer Cartagena ! I finallly learned how to pronounce her last name ! hahaha , & i also learned that she's like 5% spanish . ahahah , whattta dork (x but yes , i get to see her fr 2 hrs & then she's off to Sf fr the weekend . I cnt wait to see her thou ! its beeen soo long . I'll tell you abt how it goes tmo thou :D & i'll upload them pictures . Welll , arrrigh . byeee (:
No comments:
Post a Comment