Monday, November 16, 2009
Over Stressed -____-'
Fuuuh , how do I go frm a B to a fucking D ?! Like freaal thou . Uggh , this menstration is gettting the best of me -____-' I'm tired of having this period . I feel hella bad cos I took out my stressing & anger out on Cris . Srrrry . If you're reading , this i'm srrry . Uggh , i jst hate being on my period . This is the worst I've ever gotten . I fuckin started crying cos of me stresssing too much . Yknno ? The feeling where you're at the point where you dnt kno how to let it out & all tht does come out of you are the tears . Ykno ? Ugh , I'm fat , bloated , breaking out -__- , slackin , & ugly ! Ugggh , so much low self esteem . Fuuck ! I'm like reallly wanting to jst play my music & dance like a damn fool . Escape to a world where only I exist & i can have the freedom to express myself w/ vivid language & movements . Having the freedom to let myself loose , but not too loose . Dance the way I want to w/o anyone having to say anything abt it . Being able to not give a damn what anyone else thinks cos it's only you . Oh how I wish I cld jst escape sometimes . My sweet sweet sweet escape . The only place I ever feel myself is far frm everyone .. my room , or the way I feel when I look at my view gives me the feeling like i'm in my own world , but as soon as reality hits you in the face , everything shatters . & then you try so hard to go back to tht place & nothing happens . & then ... you're under stress . Tired of it . I wnnna get a way frm it . So done . Uggh , CRAMPS -____- fuck fuckity fuck fuck .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment