VVV funnny how it said ; "i'm single w/ a stolen heart."
& look it now, I'm taken bietches (: est. 121109258 (it was around that time, but we'll leave it at that.) hahaha. so back the fuck off! thanks fr understanding (: he's mine & ONLY mine! You snatch, it's all bad. FUCK homewreckers. Homewreckers are ugly (x go find ya self ya own maaan . & btw, fuck no am i considering sharing him, cos he's MINE ! i knno , i sound stingy, but it aint my fault .
So, lemme give you some background info. We've talked fr over two months and we finally made it official, today. We met when I was in the midst of a relationship. But he wasn't the reason why me & that guy had broken up. I jst wasn't digggin' the nigga no moe. But then after the break up, me & him started talking more than I guess we were suppose to & feelings within me started building up .. & frm then on, we talked, got to kno each other more, & fell in love (: I'm happy too nigga! & he was telling me abt how he tried adding me on myspace before I ever added him , but he cldnt cos i dint have a "add me" link. pwahahaha ! it's all good thou. & I'll never forget our first conversation we had. I'll also never forget our first kiss & how he told me that he loves me(: those are the best memories I'll ever hold in my heart w/ him. Hopefully we last a long time. Cos he means a lot to me & I dnt wna lose him. The best thing that walked into my life this year, I hope I can keep him for as long as I can (: NOT gna fuck this one up , so homewreckers , dnt even bother cos I'm happpy!
Babe, I love you, there's no need to be scared of losing me. If anything, I shld be scared of losing you. There are so many prettier girls than me , but yet , you picked me (: thank you babe fr everything! Fr putting a smile on my face, fr jst being you is the best thing you can do fr me & to love me & care fr me. & please take care of my heart, I've recovered frm a broken heart & I'm trusting you w/ mine. Promise you'll be mine fr as long as we make this last? This is abt it thou, I'm out(: I love you Cris Baby ! :D hahaha !
w/ everlasting <3 ; CaseyAnn (:
No comments:
Post a Comment