Thursday, December 17, 2009

I haven't

been eating much lately. I haven't had my mind in many things, it has been wondering around to places where I wish I could stay for eternity. The only way I can really escape & just stay there is when my head is in the books. Lately it has been rereads of the Twilight Saga (: My oh my is Jacob so muufuckin' sexy (: AKA Taylor Lautner. Haha. Well as I was saying.

I haven't been eating much. I have no clue why. I've been thinking a lot lately. I've also realized that maybe something is wrong in my life, I have to just figure out what it is. I don't usually eat when I'm upset or something. You know? Probably not, but yeah. I'm so weird though. Most people eat when they're depressed, but not this chick. I don't eat when I'm upset or some shit. I don't seem upset at school, huh? Well, think TWICE! Like I have said before, you can hide so much just by giving a simple smile to the world. It's like I put this mask on & hide what I'm really feeling. Except when I'm mad, then that's just.. WHOOO! Haha. But when I get home & get on this, everything falls. Basically, FAAIL! D: But I guess this is one battle I just have to fight alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment