Thursday, December 31, 2009

YOUR DADDY IS HOME.

It's 7:38 & I'm pretty much bored. I'm just chilling with my cousin & I'm in dire need of something to do. I guess we're going to watch Inglorious Bastards, just because Deej hasn't seen it yet.

It's the last day of 2009 :O Can you believe it? I can't. This year went by too fast , but I guess that's how life goes. Ever since I watched 2012, I've been super paranoid! I hella want the days & years to go by slower. But then again, being christian, we never know when God will come again. Hopefully it's later than sooner. I'm not ready for him to come yet. I still need to fulfill my commitment.

Blogging has became a daily grind for me & I think it's only cos I always have so much to say. I'm always talking a lot -.- I guess that can be a good thing thou. You'll never get bored if you have a conversation with me though (: Most Definitely! Haha.  But it's been some what awhile since I've vented.

Today, as I was laying in bed with my cousin, I realized that you never know what you have till it's gone. 2009 is coming to a close end & ever since November, I lost someone that meant a lot to me. I honestly miss him, but in the process of losing him, I hurt someone that I never wanted to hurt ever. & all though I was at fault, he put all the blame on him. I feel so bad for doing that to both of them. I honestly miss him & I wish that we could still be able to talk as friends. I just pray that he'll open sometime soon & just say hi. But I'll always remember the day he smiled at me :D Oh how I miss so much.
Also today, I felt so bad because I had someone stuck in my head.. It's just that ever since Tuesday, he's been stuck there... "/ but I don't want to be feeling some guy that probably doesn't even feel back, you know? Man oh man.. Just typing this is making me sad. So I think I'ma stop right here. Thanks for reading, stalkers (:

w/<3, Casey.

No comments:

Post a Comment