Saturday, December 26, 2009
Just when I thought things were good again
I thought wrong. I spoke too soon. There's no peace in this house for me between me & my grandma. We're arguing constantly & I don't know how much more I can take of it. Whenever she says negative things about me or whenever she yells at me, I take it in but damn straight I don't take it to heart. Since the beginning of November, we haven't been seeing eye to eye & I just ignore the things she says about me, but I don't know how long that will last till I just explode on her. I'm tired of her! I honestly am. I'm tired of hearing the harsh criticism I get on a daily from her. I just can't take it anymore. I feel like I get a slap in the face everyday. I cover up everything, but when I hear it from her, it's all bad. I'm just a teen trying to live in my OWN home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment