After one day, things seem to go right now (: Except for one thing, females these days thinking they the shit. I'm like, "Bitch, you better calm yo shit down with all that mess." Haha, can things get anymore ghetto? I believe so. My boyfriend would have to be the best, I'm sorry to say. & yes Kim, MYY boyfriend DOES shit on yours. & these niggas/females need to stop being hella nosy asking why I don't like this certain bitch, because this bitch don't know the real reason why I don't like her. She THINK she do, but she really don't. So get yo facts straight before you start telling other people. Got it? GOOD! Dummy ass trick. God damn though. Females these days -______-'
Well, lately I've been listening to all sorts of music. Music you would never expect me to listen to. I'm that type that's very diverse. I give chances to objects, but females. Forget about it. It's weird cos if I don't like how you look or if you look like someone I wouldn't be close to, I wouldn't like you. Weird, huh? That probably wasn't a good description, but that's the best way I could put it. Pwahaha! I would only give you a chance if you make the first initiative to get to know me or talk to me. But if you don't & expect me to do, nigga/bitch think again! Cos I know I'm a dope ass person to be around & to be with so it ain't my lost that you dint get the chance to know me. IT'S YO LOST! Just saying. Babe, do you get it yet? Probably not. Hahaha!
Today was a good day. It was spent well with my baby after school! Hahaha, I'm loving him so much & I will for as long as I can :D But freaking left me to hug some chick. & he didn't even bother to be like, "Hold on, k?" or some shit like that. That dumb ass cake face bitch! Both of them actually. Pwahahah! My bad, that was mean. & noo, I don't take that back cos it's fucking true ;D But it's whatever really. It don't matter anymore, cos I moded his ass (; sorrrrry. & baabe, you can't handle this (x But anyway. Today was the last day of finals (: but the last school day of '09. & the great thing is, my birthday is the second day we get back from school. So greet this bitch right hurrrr! Hahahahaha! it's the 6th day of '10. Member that :D hitting fiftaaayn, hella young though! Shieeet. But aye, gta keep up with the youth. So get me something nice & I'll love you forever :D Hahahaha!
Avatar comes out today, WEAAAK! DON'T get there. Pwahahaha! So nostalgia hit me yesterday & lemme tell you. It hit me haaaard! I wish I was back to those days where I was care free. Seventh grade to be exact. Those were the days. The days when I was in band, how I was the upcoming flute captain. The BEST one too (: NO MEAN TO BRAG & ALL. Them days where me & Angie where tighter than ever. How things were just so care free. I didn't have to worry about my grades dropping & how most def I didn't have to worry about them boooys. Fucking niggers! Pwahaha! Then my nostalgia turned into reminisce. Yes, there is a fine line between nostalgia & reminisce. I reminisced about them days & how it all fell apart my eighth grade year when I had transferred to Springstowne -_____-' I've done things I wish I could take back, & I've also hurt people I never wanted to hurt. & that was just the year that my life became a mix between a fairy tale & shit. Ninth grade picks up the fairy tale chapter once again & hopefully it comes with a happy ending this time..
I guess life is about taking chances & just living life to the fullest whether it is we get hurt or not..
No comments:
Post a Comment