Friday, December 18, 2009

To Mennen Meneses Jr.

Mennen, you've been there for me when I needed you the most. You were there to help wipe away the tears. You were there when I needed someone to vent to & you were there when I needed someone to make me laugh. When you called saying that you were moving, I was crying soooo much! You don't even know. When you told me that I'll always be your little sister, I cried so much. Just thinking about it makes me cry.. Just typing this makes me cry. I remember that I use to barely know you & I hated you, but as we hit high school & when you told me about your dad, we became close. Things changed between us. You became a bestfraayn & you're like my brother now. I can't believe you're moving! Don't leave me ): Gaahd, I feel like I failed to keep you out of trouble! I know that I've could've tried harder for you to keep you out of it too. But I guess what I had done wasn't enough. Hopefully Thursday won't be our last bonding moment. I hope to see you soon Mennen.

VV Memories with my bestfraaayn/brother who is a camera whore :D Hahaha!








No comments:

Post a Comment