Thursday, December 17, 2009

FML & Relationships.

Fuck, I can never seem to stay in a relationship. I'm already tired of being in one. It's so hard being in a relationship now. I can never seem to be happy anymore. Every time I think about this one chick, I get mad at Cris. & I can't stand that. I hate that I put him through that. I'm trying, really to get pass all of this, but nothing.. Everything takes time though, I guess. It's like I want to be out of one, but then he makes me happy & there's no way in hell that I'm going to lose him. I'm not going to throw those two months away. He's the reason why I'm the person I am now. I broke down that wall of being scared to be with him & just give him the chance he deserves. I want to be that girl he calls his, no other bietches. Ya meaan? I love him so much that I also don't want to be that girl that ruins him & fucks him over. You know? Because I've done that. I really love this guy, but right now, I just need time to think about what I TRULY want. Whether it's going through bs with him & being happy, ORR throwing everything away not go through the bs & be happy just being single. But then again, I don't want to make the wrong decision & regret my choice. So, it all takes time & in the mean time, I'ma just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment