Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Early Bird , Catches The Early Worm .

Fuuuuh, it's hella early thou. But I'm glad, cos I'm home alone. The time where I can have all the time in the world (really only until 4) to think to myself about the changes I've made in my life & how I've made impacts on others. The time where I'm free to be me & jst play my music loud like I'm the only one still living. Ya feeel me? Hahaha.

I woke remembering those times with Angie. Man oh maan, we use to be so close, but when I left Vallejo to go to Springstowne either grade year, we drifted .. She was always oh so busy & never had time for me :O haha. & now that it's Freshman year & we both go to Bethel, SHE'S STILL BUSY! There has ever been time since we had time for each other. We've been bestfriends for four years & we're still going (: but I jst miss how we would always call each other every night & just stay talking for the whole night till one of us, or both of us got tired. ykno? & I remember how we would always go to each others houses' & we would always knock out at the same places. Where you might ask? THE LIVING ROOM! Pwahahahaha! shiiit, them were the days. And it always be Friday's knocking out at each other's houses & WE STILL MADE IT IN TIME at band! hahahahahaha! She was in guard & ofcourse I was one of them band geeks (x Miss those days thou. Hopefully, we'll make time once agen & it'll be back how it was back in 7th (:

Here's a little Daily Dose of Me ;
There's more color in between black & white ..


No comments:

Post a Comment