to find time in all of this mess & chaos .
I've been so focused on what to wear for school the day after the next day . I've been REALLLY focused on my baby , Cris (; & also schoool . bringing up my grades , I hope (: i haven't done one of those weekly progress reports in awhile . But with all that said , I've barely had nuff' time to have fun with my bestfriend , go out , & jst do shit . ykno ? I needa take a breather .
Thank God we only have one more week of hell to go through & we're out fr a whoole muufuckin' 2 weeks , bieetch ! ahahaha ! Finalllly. Hopefully I'll be able to kick it with my bestfriends & see my boyfriend over them weekends. Ahahah, I'm like so happy to be saying "boyfriend" now (x but yeauup. Hopefully I get to see them all. I'm not gna be in Vallejo frm the 28th - 30th . Catch me before I leave (: & possibly I'll be having a New Year's party on New Year's Eve . I'll let ykno if shit goes down. Then I gta plan my birthday month :D JANUARY 6 is the day i hit fiftaaayne nigga (: But I'm not doing anything except w/ the fam bam (: But on January 8 , I'ma be doing shit w/ my friends (: get there ! More info to follow through .
For the next few weeks & month(s) , I'ma be busy as fuck , so catch me before things get more hectic . Ya meaaan ? Cos I'm gon' be babysitting & haayla other shit . Hoping back & forth frm Vallejo to Sf . & then every weekend , I'ma be hitting the slopes in Tahoe (: wheeeeeee !
No comments:
Post a Comment