Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Honestly.

Honestly, I don't think I'm the best girlfriend.. & whenever I do tell him that he can do better, he tells me that he can't. But I know he can. & the thing about it is that I have such low self esteem. I don't find myself that pretty.. I don't find myself pretty at all.. & even though he told me what he sees in me & even though he makes me feel like the best girl ever alive, I just can't seem to find anything in all of that to boost it up. But as long as I know that he loves me, I'm hanging in there. Babe, if you're reading this, I only have eyes for you (: You're my everything & I'm glad to be calling you mine & I'm also glad that no other bitch got you! But I told you that you're cute (x Because even guys try to get at you. Pwahahaha! My baby is the sexiest thing ever xP

Honestly, I think it's cute how it all began for me & Cris. It's kina funny too, actually. It's also weird, but I wouldn't say weird exactly, some other type of word.. I can't think of it. From to where I was with Florence & Angie by the band room to being on the phone with Cris until 4 in the morning and actually being able to finally call him mine (: It's funny how it all went down. I'd tell you, but it's just so much to say. Hahahaha! Bottom line, me & Cris went through a lot together & look it! We're together now(: & it has only been a week & half, but it happens to feel longer.. Maybe cos we talked for like 2 months & then he finally asked (x & nothing has really ever changed since then. Except the fact that we have the title now. & btw , I did not rush you into it! Pwhahahaha! I was willing to wait till the first, thank you very much! But it's ok. I'm happy with our date; December 11, 2009 around 2:58PM. Pwahahaha! Yess, I know the time. Hahahahaha! But I'm not going to lie, I was gna drop him before he ever did ask me. But because I had this feeling that he likes "This Bitch". Hahaha, Kuya Myles knows who I'm talking about.

& honestly, idgaf if I don't know her, I still don't like her. You're probably like, "well, that's stupid." but bitch, it's cos you don't know me! I honestly don't like females. I do judge & that is a bad thing to do, but if I don't know you, idrc, I still don't like you. I'm not the one that's gna make the first step into getting to know you. I mean, I'm willing to give whoever it is the opportunity to get to know me, because shit, I know I'll blow your mind away xD but if you expect me to give you respect because you're older (when you're like 16, 17, 18) or because you think you deserve it, bitch you is out of your damn mind. You need to be sent to a mental hospital. Shieeet. You're pretty funny for thinking that. Cos with me, if you want respect, you have to earn it. Idrgaf though, yous funny for thinking that. Bitches are funny nowadays. If "This Bitch" is reading this, NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU! I'm talking in general. Thank you very much!

It's honestly funny when people think that I'm biting off of them. It's funny how they think that I'm actually really gna go out of my way to bite. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment