& idek why ..
So , it's 2:19 as we speak & it's pretty lame cos it's so boring -____-' It's December & it dsnt even feel like it's Christmas time . Maybe I'm jst growing older & jst have so much other things to worry about . I don't even know what else there is to worry about . I mean , I'm only like what 14 going on 26 . Hahahaha! My dad is alwaays saying that to me . I'm like ; " SHUT YO ASS UP ! " jk (: I'd never say that to my dad . But it really doesn't feel like Christmas time . I mean , really ! We don't even have a Christmas tree yet ! No presents , NADA ! :O Ahh , stupid economy ! When stores says they gta a sale the prices BARELY change . We now think that a dollar is expensive ! At least I do , ahahahaha ! Well , to my cousins too . So I'm not alone . Phew !
The song I'm loving right now is 7 Things by Miley Cyrus . Even thou it's old , it's an easy song to sing to . Bwahaha ! Oh shnaap , I have to put this one video up . Well , I'm out (: Byeee !
No comments:
Post a Comment