This year is coming to a close end & I'm glad to say that I'm happy with everything that went down this year, it made me the person I am today. It taught me life lessons & I met some of the dopest people I ever met. I got to experience new things & they were incredible. I got to go to Tsunami, I started a new hobby, & I've became stronger than I ever have been. Ever since summer, I've realized that I don't need anyone to make me happy except myself & God. But it's alwaays nice to know that you have people to be there with you to be happy. 2009 was a good year though, I'm not going to lie. I may have had my ups & downs but I still managed to make it through. I may have also lost friends, but I gained new ones. & I've also built a bridge & got over things with people. We made a truce & became close. Weird, but it happened. & for whoever was with me through thick & thin, I want to thank you for all your love & support through it all (:
& just cos Deja keeps bugging me about this & just cos she's my favorite cousin & the fact that she's sitting next to me & making me laugh, I want to say thanks Deja, for everything (: & only cos you put the hat on wrong & asked if you looked Canadian (x ahahahahahaha! I FREAAKING LOVE YOU !
No comments:
Post a Comment