Wednesday, December 30, 2009

TSUNAMI 2009.

Tsunami 2009 was the best experience of my life, if not the best. It was something worth going to. It made the biggest impact on my life & I'll never forget that experience. I do plan on going to next years because it was just so much fun. I was feeling closer to God than I ever had ever. It was something you should try yourself. I went there leaving home with so much attitude given towards my mom & my grandma. & after being there & experiencing what I experienced, I broke down my wall & let God take over me again. I am a christian, I do believe in him personally & going to Tsunami has definitely changed my life around. It was an amazing experience.

My time at Tsunami was really spent well. I made a lot of new friends & saw plenty familiar faces. I also got to see The Afters (x whooo! They were totally awesome! & the Travis Ryan Band was there. I find the lead singer amazingly attractive for some apparent reason (x The services were good. The worships were amazing. Group 1 Crew was definitely awesome. The Travis Ryan band was dope as well. Also The Afters, whoooo! The songs touched me like no other. I praised God like I've never had before. It was just an amazing experience that I want to live all over again. Hopefully I can go next year (:

Well, some of you might be like, "what the heck is Tsunami?!" So Tsunami is this Christian Youth Convention & you stay there for three days. They have these classes which they call "Hot Topics" & you have three/four sessions you go to. & you can pick what topics you want to learn more about so that way you don't have to go to a class that you'll be bored of. & they also have General Sessions which is basically a two & a half hour service. & on Tuesday night they had The Afters perform (: whoo! Then we did an offering & we raised $8000.00 for the missions & that covers for 16 missionaries. It's amazing & an amazing experience. I would personally suggest that you try it out, if you haven't accepted Christ to be your one & only God, Tsunami is the place to go to. It will open your heart & mind & most definitely it WILL transform you. The topics they talk about for Hot Topics are super engaging. They even have a dance class, but of course, it's God related. So after dancing, we had a short bible study. The subjects they had for General Session were really good! The one that stood out to me was the topic about sex, haha! But no lie, they were interesting, you won't get tired at all & it's fun. You meet people from everywhere. Esp if you do a scavenger hunt. It's a good way to meet new people & conversate. The best way to do the scavenger hunt is to take a picture with them. Haha! It was over all fun.

But maaan, 4 hours of sleep each night was crazy! BEASTIN' THOOOU. Got to the house at like 12, stayed up till 1 or 2 then waking up at 6/6:30 was brutal! But it's all for God. The best thing about it all was that we were doing it for God. & now this is the test for me to ace. I need to continue following God. I renewed my commitment & I plan to keep following through with it. Thank God for everything you have given me & I pray to you that you cleanse me for all the sins I have committed. For the sins I'm aware & not aware of. I praise you & glorify you cos you are the one & only God, the alpha & omega. & dear God, I put all my faith in you.


***I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES ): I'LL GET THEM FROM JAHZAIL, HOPEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment