- I have the biggest passion for the simple things of life
- I'm full filipino
- I'm taken ever since 121109
- HAATE "This Bitch" .
- I'm a freshman
- Ppl think I'm older O.o
- Birthday is January 6 .
- Hitting FIFTAAAAYNE
- it's almst Christmas , hahahaha !
- Attending JBHS
- Tired of all this bull I'm going through
- Starting to get tired of a relationship , arrrdy
- but I'm willing to make it work & last
- Cousin dsnt like him ..
- Hoping for a greaat new year
- Not in the holiday spirit this year "/
- Cant stand the heat ? Stay out the kitchen !
- I want balloons & red roses for my birthday (:
- I also want cupcakes
- Fuck the bitch !
- They still like each other
- but they're in denial
- I'm drifting away frm Kuya Myles ):
- Became close to the best chick , Paulinna !
- I love my bestfriends !
- They're total boss
- My boyfriend shits on yoours (:
- I love Angie Dobson
- I love my baby
- I love Dominic Morales
- I love Lamonte Ferguson
- I love Jenn Cartagena
- I love Jennelyn Mae Pimentel
- I love Anne Marie de Leon
- I love Myles Joel Cabatic Banez
- I love Micheal De Guzman Jr .
- I love Mennen Meneses Jr .
- I like going to the gym (:
- I love to eat
- I wise words of wisdom , duhh ! hahaha .
- I think I'm done for now .
No comments:
Post a Comment