Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Call me Jordan, 4th quarter in '92.

Man oh man, I'm awfully tired & it's only 10:41. Wth? Hahaha! I think it's cos in the beginning of it all, I did absolutely NOTHING -______-' & then all of a sudden, I was boosted up into the City life & raided the streets :P it was amazing! I love my hometown (; "Go Love Your Own City". My thoughts, exactly.

28-30, I'ma be gone! I'm gna be out in San Jose. MAYBE. If I don't miss my ride xD hahahaha! If I miss it, I'ma try & get to Cris'. Pwahahaha! But yes, gna posted in San Jose on the 28th through the 30th for this Christian Youth Convention called Tsunami. It's amazingly fun (; I'm excited for it, indeed I am. But it sucks cos of curfew -_____-' lights out at 11:45, EXACT! Can you believe it? But it's good enough, because I'll probably be tired as fuuuh (x Tsunami is great opportunity for me & others to get closer to God. They have amazing Christan bands over there. It's like rock type of thing. Something I won't normally listen to, but I just pay attention to the lyrics & it's sweet music to my hears. It's pretty cool too, cos then they have classes, games, & so much more to offer (x I'm like uuber excited! My brother is a weenie cos he isn't going ): Oh well. It'll be nice to meet new people as well. Whoop de doo! But I probably won't be texting Cris as much as I would like to, but it's for a good cause. I'ma miss you babe. Well, I already do miss you xD Can't wait to see you tmo! Wheeeeeee (: hahahah!
Well, I'm tired, so I guess I'm off to bed. Night blogspot!

Btw, I'm sorry Blogger, I'm thinking of switching to Tumblr..

No comments:

Post a Comment