Sunday, December 27, 2009

Star Trek


I know it's too late to do a review, but I just got done watching it. & lemme tell you, it got me hooked. No lie. Something I actually won't mind watching again. The special effects were amazing. & as my auntie Trish has said, "Star Trek is AWWWESOME!" Haha, hands down, I agree. Jim Kirk is so sexy! Whoo! Amazingly handsome. But I have to give my props to the special effects team, they did a magnificent job. Details were amazing. Maybe cos my TV setting is at it's highest. I got that 55" Samsung LED TV. It's pretty light. But anway, the movie was good. The fighting scenes were planned out well. Like I have said before, something I won't mind watching again. Wna watch it? Hit me up! This is the type of movie I like. It's funny, exciting, & most def it got my attention. Which is good because I can tend to have a short attention spand xD hahahahaha! But overall, I give it two thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment