I didn't go to school today. I wasn't really feeling it. Probably cos SOMEONE kept me up (; He knows who he is.
I woke up to 4 missed calls. 3 frm my mom , & one frm my grandma. I called both of them back & they both think something is wrong w/ me O.o My so called "problems" . but reallly , nothing is wrong w/ me . I was jst not feeling it . But around 11, I started getting ready to go to SPMS . It was hellllla cold out thou -____-' But at like 12 30 something , I left the house & walked my ass there . I dnt live far , so it's all goood . But yeah . I got there & all the sixth graders kept looking at me O.o hahaha , like damn ! I get it , I dnt go here ! Shit . hahahaah ! But I went to the front , & alla sudden , I snap my neck to the right frm the call frm Bryana saying ; " CAAAASEEEEEY ! " & I ran to her & gave her a phat ass hug :D & then I saw Jenn , & guess what , she was screaming & she started crying ! & I gave her a even bigggger hug ! & we both fell . hahaha ! My favorite person in the whole wide world ! Maaan , I miss that girl arrdy . She's so pretty , but niggas , dnt holla . she's taken (x & then I saw Jennelyn ! She ran & screamed too ! Hahaha , I gave her a big ass hug too ! My main girls thou . Jenn & Jennelyn .
It was all worth not going to school today . hahaha :D
No comments:
Post a Comment