This was another movie that I personally liked you. You could agree or disagree, but it was a good movie. It's funny how Hollywood can do whatever they want to make a movie. How they played around with the history of WWII is actually quite entertaining. Brad Pitt did an alright job. Ok, I'm lying. He was good at what he was doing. They way he made that accent sound very real. But might I say, there was just too much blood. But what do you expect? It's WWII. My favorite scene was when she was planning to a suicidal attempt which was also a plan to kill the Germans. For she was a Jew & she happened to be dating a German. Freaking Nazi! The "Inglorious Bastards" were the Jews that killed Germans, they would scalp them, & Brad Pitt had made marks on their foreheads. For his memorable line was, "You can take off your uniform, but I will give you something that you can never take off." Then it shows him taking his knife & making the Nazi sign on their foreheads. It was good movie, quite entertaining. Go watch it! You'll probably enjoy. It's kind of weird, but that's how I like it. &+ what do you really expect? It's a film by Quentin Tarantino.
No comments:
Post a Comment