Tuesday, December 1, 2009

" I must have big brains ... ! "

I can't find this one song ! Shiiit .


Welll , I pretty muh told you abt my day , same old , same old shit . But my day is coming to a close end , so I'll finish it up . I toook a nap , wsnt long . I woke up to my cousin callling . hahaha , she was blowing up my phone . Like daaamn . & I hellla thought something was wrong , but she jst wanted to talk to me (: haha . & then we watched Prom Night together . Hahah , this bitch was over there like ; " noppppe ! " , " why'd you go there !? " , " yous a stupid bitch ! wtf ?! " , " this movie is soo predictable ! we all kno she aint finnna die ! " ahahahaha , shiiiit . She had me dyieeeeen ! & ommmg , at dinnnner . that shit was so funnnny ! Ok , so lemmme tell you abt it ..

So , at dinner we were jst sitting there & talking . & boys came up to the table & they were tellling me to stay away frm guys who wld alwaays want sex . " they " meaning my parents & grandma . but anyway ! My grandma had something like ; " ykno where guys have their brain ?! Their balls ! " ahahahaha ! & then my dad comes outta nowhere saying ; " I must have a big brain , cos my balls are huuuuge ! " ahahahahahahaha ! That shit got me dyieeeeeeen ! & I was eating , almst choked on my lumpia ! Oh maaan , i was laughing my ass off . Omg , I love my dad (: he's helllla funnny . & I'm taking abt my step dad , not my real dad . But yes , I refer my step dad as " my dad " & i think it bugs my brother "/ You'd have to have known me fr awhile to understand ...
but yeahh , that was the highlight of my day / night . some funny shit thou (: haha .

Wellll , i'm out . dueces .

No comments:

Post a Comment