Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY MF' CHRISTMAS! (:

Christmas was the best Christmas ever so far (: & it's funny cos at first I was saying/complaining that it didn't feel like Christmas & surprisingly enough, I had a little of spirit in me for it (: Cris came over for Christmas :D & it was spent well with him. We always find a way to see each other :D & I'm glad! Next, he just needs to drive so I can see him more often, or my brother needs to drive so he can drive me anywhere! Yee cuddy! Well, for Christmas, I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but the fact that I got to spend Christmas with the family & my boyfriend, that's all I can ask for. & Christmas isn't just about the family, fun, drinks, & presents. It symbolizes something way beyond that. The birth of Jesus Christ himself. But lemme tell you about Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve; I went to church at 7, at North Hills. YES, I am a christian. Then we got home at like 7:40. There was no service. It was just like a worship time. We sang & listened to people read verses from the bible. They were really good. & the best part about the whole thing is that I like the theme & setting that they had to offer. The whole place was decorated with wreaths, lights, flowers, & candles. Vicky was one of the candle lighters (: & when we were worshiping, the had the lights out & it was just the Christmas lights & the candles that gave us light. & of course the projector. & at the end, we had candles that we needed to get before going in, & at the end, we were passing the fire around, lighting our candles. & it was just really nice. I enjoyed it. Then when we got home, family started coming. My cousins, auntie, uncles, & my cousin brought his friends who kept looking at me -_____-' but overall, it was spent well (: we were hella drunk thou. We were like messed up & we had no idea what we were doing. The only thing I remember is me running into things. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We were in the kitchen, some were in the garage, others were singing karaoke & they were bothered by how clear our TV is. Haha, it's "too detailed". Even Cris was bothered by it (x Then it was 12! Presents (: I got me a new iPod. The Nano with the camera (x jealous? Jk! I wanted the touch, but I'm still happy. Afterwards, we ate some good ass prime rib! We had other things, but I can't remember. Hahahaha!

Christmas; I woke up early cos the little ones were screaming & yelling cos they were happy with their presents (: goood! We were cooking, I was trying to recover from last night, & it was successful. I eventually got ready, started texting Cris, & Aj had opened his presents & me & my mom started playing with his legos, pwahahahha! It was pretty fun, but my mom screwed somewhere & I tried fixing it, but I ended up making the same mistake she did. So I gave up. After that, Cris came over (: YAAAY! & it was spent well with him. We also went outside to look at my view. The place where he told me that he loves me :D hahaha! Never forget that place. I love him thou & I always will (; Then we opened presents again. I got a North Face Back Pack (x , more pajamas (my favorite) , & $$$$$. Next thing to get is a Nikon. Fuuuuck, I'm in need of a new camera! Like really. Baby tried fixing my camera, but he couldn't.. it's really broken "/ oh well. Then everyone left. Me & Cris started watching Marley & Me, but we weren't paying attention. We kept talking. Then he left at like almost 10 ): Then I knocked out on the couch for like 5 minutes. HAHHAHA, then Cris called (: & I went upstairs & fell asleep on him. Haaah. But overall, Christmas a spent well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment