Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pish Posh .

Hahah, "your age"? Nigga, yous funny! You aren't even that older. Just by like what? Two years? Haha, woow.. You think you're so much more mature than I am. You probably are, in ways. But damn straight I know I'm way too mature for my age. Yes, I can have my moments where I'm very child like, but that's the best part. Showing that I'm still capable of showing that I'm still a kid at heart. I guess someone didn't have a good childhood, knowing that you're too much of in a rush to get older. & you actually having the audacity to say or ask yourself why you wouldn't waste your time on me is the other funny part. Because you blogging about that type of shit which is actually putting time into me. But it's nice to know that you're thinking of me (: hahahah! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment