Wednesday, December 16, 2009
This Bieetch Needa Calm Her Shit Down, On The Reaals.
NO BIEETCH, you needa calm yo shit dooown. Cos shiet, I could care less if I add more shit to your life, cos it sure aint mine. SO STOP TRYNNA MAKE YOURSELF SEEM DEFENSELESS. & you're gna stop worrying abt me or stop putting any effort into anything? Bitch, IRDGAF! Shieeeet, you can be saying hella shit tryna make you seem like you're innocent & making yo self the bigger person, but bitch, no one gives a fuck! NUMBER ONE PERSON RIGHT HERE DNT GIVE A FUCK ABT YOU & THE SHIT YOU GOING THROUGH! Dnt get yo shit twisted. Confront this shit up w/ me & i'll put yo ass on hush mode. Idgaf abt it anymore. I'm tired of holding it back! I DON'T FUCKIN LIKE YOU, BIEEEETCH! idgaf if you're last years news w/ him. I cld care less abt anything anymore. You be doing too much & you wear too much make up. Take that shit off & lets see what you look like w/o it. Dummy ass trick. I'm fuckin done. Now, I gta keep thinking if I wna keep going through this bullshit w/ him. COS I KNO FOR A FUCKING FACT THAT YOU TWO LIKE EACH OTHER & DNT EVEN FUCKIN DENY THAT SHIT! IT'S EITHER ME OF HER! & IF IT'S ME YOU CHOOSE, I KNO BACK IN YOUR HEAD YOU WISH YOU WAS W/ THAT BITCH ASS! FUUUUCK THAT! SHIT GOT ME HELLA HEATED. COS HOW THE FUCK YOU GNA PURPOSELY THROW A BALL AT THE BITCH TO GET HER FUCKING ATTENTION?! NIGGA, NOOO! STOP DENYING THAT SHIT. buuuuh, whaaat tf ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment