Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fuckin' Tired

of all these bitches thinking they the shit, when really, they aren't. Go fuck off & find someone else to fuck with. Because I'm not the one to be fucking with. I can come off as either a nice, innocent girl or someone who's a total bitch & really intimidating. If you caught me at a moment of me looking "innocent", open yours eyes & think/see again. There's more than what lays behind my eyes & smile .

You can hide every pain you have jst by smiling & acting happy . But then you have to watch more closely at the little things they do to see that everything is not alright.

My my myyy, relationships are hard. What did I get myself into? Hopefully something good. I noticed that now, maybe I should have laid off the relationships for like a loong time. I have the hardest time believing that my boyfriend doesn't like her. I have no trust in anyone, even him. All because of my last relationship with this one nigga. I've been on and off about this whole thing. I seem fine at school, but when I get home, everything is all bad. See? Told you I can hide my feelings quite well. But really, I need time to soak all this in & then squeeze it out like Spongebob.

It's times like these where I wish I had an older sister..

No comments:

Post a Comment