Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Get you to the crib, upstairs to the bed.

Just a thought as I washing dishes (; Christmas is in 3 days O.o am I the only one that feels like it ISN'T Christmas? Because damn straight, it doesn't feel like Christmas time at all. Now, Christmas is just another day when you get the excuse to buy people something, open presents, mistletoes, wreaths, ornaments, & foooood (; Basically another birthday house party, but more formal. Hahaha. My thoughts exactly.

So it's Winter Break & so far, it's WACK! Nothing exciting has happened & I haven't seen Cris in like FOREVER D: I hate this.. Haha. Hopefully I'll see him on New Years, if not, that's 2 weeks without seeing him. Fuck! You're probably like, "can't you see him next week?" answer: no, I can't. I have to go to San Jose 28-30 for this Christian Youth Convention thing. It's called Tsunami. I'm excited for it, kinda. But not really. I'm more excited for the parties that Christians can throw. Especially when you're in a hotel. HAAAAAAAAAAAAY! & no, our parties don't revolve around praying every minute! So stop the assumptions! Hahahahaha! But today, I did some what last minute shopping & it was actually fun. Like, we weren't stressed at all whatsoever. Everything was chill & mellow. I saw Paulinna today though! (: & I also got a haircut! I'll post the pictures up so you can see.

My birthday is coming up! WHOOHOO! I'm only turning fifteen though. Geeeze, I'm so young. But I'm happy that I'm still young. Probably because I'm capable of being mature & I'm damn right that I'll blow your mind away if you had a deep talk with me! So don't be a stranger, yeah? (; I don't bite, only if you bite first. Pwahahaha! But man oh man, am I excited for January or what. Tahoe here I come (: Hittin' the slopes almost every weekend! Catch me before I'm goone! Yeee doe cuddy! & lemme tell you, I'm in dire need of a new board & bindings! Get me them & I'll love you forever! ;D

OH! Btw, I'm having a New Years party on New Years Eve. Get there! Ask me for more details! Bring yo camera, toothbrush, & extra clothes, cos if you can't get a ride home, I'm not giving you one. Sorrrry! You can crash at mine (: Already got the parents approval for it. & yes guys, you can crash at my place too! & SAVE THE DATE; JANUARY 8, 2010. Birthday Dinner at Applebee's. More info to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment