Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today

I spent the day at Mennen's house. Man oh man, that nigga is funny as fuck (x He got my crackin up so hard! & tell me why that bitch farted in my face! Pwahahahah! Oh maan, I'ma miss his ass when he moves to Sf ): Hopefully he comes back in the summer. At least I'll be able to get to the City more often (: I'll be down there every weekend now, at least try. Haha. Man auntie, why'd you have to make your decision with him moving! He's like my brother! Nooooo! Don't make him move! He's my besterest fraaayn, besides Angie & Dominic ofcourse (: But no, I'ma miss him so much when he leaves . I hope today won't be our last day. Too bad my camera broke ): I so would've taken pictures if it didn't. But anyway, we were hella trying to get people there. Dominic had no ride -_______-' & Christian was at work, Timmy wouldn't answer his muufuckin' phone, & Rita i guess was in trouble. Next time thou, next time we'll all be reunited with him. I'll plan it too. It just sucks that Mennen won't be here for my birthday "/ & it also sucks that he can't come out every weekend.. BUT MENNEN, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, DON'T GET YOUR ASS SHIPPED TO ALASKA! & ALWAAAYS KEEP IN MUUFUCKIN' TOUCH :D

No comments:

Post a Comment