Saturday, December 19, 2009
You're The Reason
why one day, I won't be there when you're picking me up from school. You're the reason why I won't be there to answer my phone when you call. You're the reason why nothing is right at home for me! I can't stand how we're constantly arguing! Mom, I love you, but I just can't do this anymore. I do plan on moving with my dad. Hopefully my sophomore year, I'll be out of your hair. I know you're tired of this because I am too. I don't wna fight with you anymore, I don't wna make you cry anymore. I know I can be a bitch to you & making you cry is the worst thing I can ever do. I'm sorry for everything. You did nothing wrong, you did everything right. You aren't a horrible mom, I'm just a horrible daughter..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment