Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh, how I'm gna miss this nigga.


Mennen Mennen Mennen. What did you get yourself into? I know I've blog about this nigga before, but really, I'm gna miss him helllla! He had me crying soo bad last night! & I'm srry I didn't call you back D: I hope I get to see you too. Just promise me to that you'll be a good boy out there so you can come back in February. I know it isn't my part to blame, but I feel like I have failed you & your mom in so many ways. I could've at least tried to keep you out of trouble. But in the end, no matter what, it'll be your choice in what you wna do. If you wna hang out with those goons & gangsters, be my guest. But you also have to think long term. How will they benefit you in the future? Thank God that you have so much more friends beyond them. Like me. I hate how you're leaving on bad terms with people. How I wish that you & Mike would be cool again. You both are always telling me how that will never happen, but I just have so much hope in you guys. There will be a point in time where I know that you two will be like how you guys were in the past. I wish that you never got what you wanted. Because look it now, Don got his nose broken, you're moving to Sf, I'm getting left behind, you can't even spend Christmas & New Years with you parents. But Mennen, you're a good guy & yeah, you are a smart guy , but sometimes you don't think things through clearly. You're always thinking of what you want & how it will satisfy you so much, & you never think about the consequences & how it will hurt yourself & others in the long run. Whether or not it happens right away, it'll end up hurting someone eventually. I guess you moving has it's benefits, but it sucks that I won't see you till summer or February. Just be a good boy & promise that you will do whatever it takes to keep you out of that bull. Keep in touch always, & promise me, so you can come back in Feb. I love you too much to let more shit happen to you. Hopefully when you come back, you're changed for the better. Yeah, people have told you the truth about how they feel about you, but you're still leaving us. I'm glad to know that I'll always be your little sister (: you mean so much to me & thanks for helping me through whatever it was I was going through. & you're welcome for helping you out too. It was all out of love & not by choice. I helped because I loved you & it wasn't really a choice or option. I'll never forget the day you told me about your dad & the day you showed me how white your feet are (x HAHAHAHAHA! Them were the days. & you have amazing vocals (; hahahaha! ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH , never forget those days you sang to me. The days you rapped. Those days where we would always laugh about some shit over something helllla stupid. The day you came over for the Pacquiao fight. & the day you brought me Spam Musubi but ended up eating one of them! -_______-' Hahahahaha! & OH! OH! OH! The day you called me crying & you had me crying & the night you told me about your whoole life. Those were the days that brought us closer together. I'll also never forget your crying face & how you would say, " I almost shitted myself." , "I almost died, Casey." hahahahaha! Never forget that. Hope to see you soooon! Our last day spent together was funny. How you kept throwing that ball at me head xD hahaha, I'ma get you back one day! Well, this is it for now. I love you Mennen Meneses Jr. Never "good byes", alwaays "see you later".

with ever lasting love from your little sister that'll never forget you;
Casey Ann McCormick Dollentas Endriga.

No comments:

Post a Comment